The Air Travel Consultancy assists:
- In advising on all aspects of the 2014 Consultation: Rebalancing ATOL
- New ATOL licence applicants in obtaining their first ATOL licence as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Existing ATOL holders in maintaining and renewing their ATOL licences allowing them to concentrate on running their business and selling their products in effect by outsourcing their ATOL requirements, both routine and ad hoc, to the ATC.
We are pleased to advise businesses on the POTENTIAL implications of the 2014 CONSULTATION : REBALANCING ATOL, please refer to the next page.
For those businesses requiring their first ATOL, the Consultancy Service provides complete assistance which would normally include:
- Guidance on the most appropriate type of ATOL for the applicant, Standard, Small Business, ABTA-ATOL or Trade.
- A personal visit to the client's premises if located within the South East of England. Visits further afield can be arranged.
- Detailed discussion of the types and levels of ATOL licensing and non-ATOL business to be undertaken in the coming year.
- Completion of the ATOL licence application form and assistance with compiling the required supporting documentation.
- Provision of additional information useful to the CAA in considering your application, hastening the time taken for a decision to be reached.
- Liaison and correspondence with the CAA throughout the ATOL licensing process.
- Attending with the client any necessary meeting with the CAA.
- Negotiations with the CAA to ensure the most advantageous free asset requirement (where appropriate).
- Close liaison with the client in relation to the meeting of the final ATOL grant requirements.
The Consultancy Service can provide comprehensive assistance including:
- Completion of the annual licence renewal application
- Guidance and assistance with the meeting of the licence renewal requirements
- ATOL agency agreements
- ATOL Certificates
- The monitoring of ATOL licensable sales
- The completion of ATOL returns
- Advice in respect of the necessity for and completion of ATOL licence variations
- Ad hoc ATOL licensing issues that arise
- Queries raised by the CAA
We provide a personal service tailor-made to meet the client's needs where an annual fee is agreed, payable monthly, to reflect the level and complexity of the client's requirements.