We are experienced in assisting clients with all types of IATA accreditation issues including:
For New IATA Accreditation Applications:
- A detailed discussion regarding IATA's financial and other requirements
- Completion of the new accreditation application
- Guidance and assistance with the ongoing correspondence in respect of the accreditation process
Existing IATA Agents:
- Guidance as to whether a company's annual accounts will necessitate a bond to be provided
- The uploading of annual accounts to IATA
- Assistance with the IATA Notice of Change form in respect of Change of Ownership, Change of Location etc.
- Ad hoc accreditation issues
Accreditation issues for the UK are now dealt with by IATA from Madrid. We are pleased to be able to liaise with IATA’s personnel in Madrid on behalf of our clients in matters relating to their accreditation.
We provide a personal service tailor-made to meet the client's needs where an annual fee is agreed, payable monthly, to reflect the level and complexity of the client's requirements.